At this time, the FLC Food Pantry is operating a NO CONTACT Curbside Stockbox site only. Patrons MUST stay in their cars and a FLC food pantry volunteer will bring the Stockbox to the patron's trunk. A picture ID is REQUIRED. Operation hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 A.M. to Noon. We will try to remain open during these listed times for the duration of the COVID 19 Coronavirus crisis. If we need to close for safety reasons, no volunteers available or no Stockboxes are available, a notification will be provided here. If you have any questions, please email Gail at [email protected]
If you are a senior, living in Wisconsin on a fixed income, over 60 years, or if you care about someone who fits this description, sign them up for the monthly Stockbox program!
- Stockboxes are free, pre-packaged boxes of food delivered to low-income senior housing sites, senior centers and the Family Life Center.
- They are filled with nutritious items that can round out a meal, offering a chance to enjoy more sit-down occasions.
- Items include: cheese, canned fruit, canned vegetables, juice, cereal, dried and canned milk, peanut butter, canned meat, dried beans, rice, instant potatoes or pasta.
- To receive a monthly Stockbox, individuals must be: a Wisconsin resident at least 60 years of age and have a monthly income below $1,354 for a single person (See chart below)
- Call the Family Life Center at (414) 762-0552 to sign up.