If you are a senior, living in Wisconsin on a fixed income, over 60 years, or if you care about someone who fits this description, sign them up for the monthly Stockbox program!
- Stockboxes are free, pre-packaged boxes of food delivered to low-income senior housing sites, senior centers and the Family Life Center.
- They are filled with nutritious items that can round out a meal, offering a chance to enjoy more sit-down occasions.
- Items include: cheese, canned fruit, canned vegetables, juice, cereal, dried and canned milk, peanut butter, canned meat, dried beans, rice, instant potatoes or pasta.
- To receive a monthly Stockbox, individuals must be: a Wisconsin resident at least 60 years of age and have a monthly income below $1,354 for a single person (See chart below)
- Call the Family Life Center at (414) 762-0552 to sign up.