Ongoing Family Life Center Food Pantry Ministry
- The St. Stephen Emergency Food Pantry continues to operate on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 AM to Noon.
- On average, each month, our pantry serves over 70 households with more than 165 people being assisted.
- We continue to need your help.
- Please bring nonperishable foods/goods and/or personal care products when you come to mass.
- Place them in the baskets by our church doors.
- You will see our food pantry signs.
- This is an ongoing ministry and we sincerely appreciate your support and generosity.
The Family Life Center Food Pantry supports the MyPlate Nutrition Guidelines
Recommended Food Donations
Fruits: Peaches, pears, pineapple, 100% Fruit Juice, raisins
Vegetables: Green beans, corn, peas, tomatoes, spaghetti sauce
Snacks: Granola, nuts & seeds, dried fruit, graham crackers
Dairy: Skim milk, 1% milk, almond milk, soymilk (all boxed)
Proteins: Canned tuna, peanut butter, canned beans, canned chicken
Grains: Brown rice, oatmeal, low sugar cereal, multigrain pasta
Condiments: Salsa, oils, mustard, salt-free seasonings, hot sauce
Recommended Personal Care Donations
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, dental floss, denture care products, bar soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, facial tissue, body wash, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, dish soap, paper towels, toilet paper, etc.
- We can also use hand-held can openers, too!