Please call the St. Stephen Parish Office for the enrollment code to purchase scrip cards. 414-762-0552.
What is the Scrip Gift Card program?
- Our program is an easy way for you to support St. Stephen, without increasing your monthly contributions. SCRIP cards are issued by a wide variety of retail companies.
- The merchants provide the purchaser a rebate, ranging from 2% to 18%.
- You are able to assign the rebate to our parish, which becomes a tax deductible contribution. And it costs you nothing extra!
Watch a video that explains it all.
Where do I purchase these gift cards/certificates?
- Anytime online, at shopwithscrip.com
- Weekdays in the Parish Office from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Call ahead to have your order ready. Leave a message with our Administrative Assistant.
- In the St. Stephen Gathering Space, on the first Sunday of the month you can place your SCRIP order. On the second Sunday of the month you can pick up your Scrip Order.
- On your personal device, at MyScripWallet.com (Watch the short video below for more information about My Scrip Wallet.)
What gift cards are available?
- To see all gift cards/certificates available, please visit shopwithscrip.com
- Remember you can use gift cards for every day purchases but they ALSO make wonderful gifts for graduations, holidays, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, thank yous, etc.
Set up your account today.
- Start with shopwithscrip.com
- Call the St. Stephen Parish Office for the enrollment code. 414-762-0552.
- If you have any questions, please contact our Scrip coordinator: April S. at 414-762-0552